We're excited to be returning for another year at the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel as our events and convention space for Furlandia 1967: The Summer of Fluff!
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
Situated on airport grounds a short ride from Portland International Airport (PDX), the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel is easy to get to for both locals and visitors alike thanks to a 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to PDX and its TriMet light rail connection. Those driving will enjoy the free parking at the hotel, as well as the close proximity of the hotel to Interstate 205.
Why You Should Book A Room
The Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel is a modern, well-equipped hotel with all of the amenities that you'd expect. These include:
- Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and event/common spaces.
- Shuttle to Airport terminal and MAX Light Rail. (call 503-281-2500 and press 0)
- Shuttle to Cascade Station Shopping Center stores and restaurants.
- On-site Fitness Center and Sauna.
- Gift shop located in hotel lobby.
- ATM and vending machines
- Columbia Bar and Grill located in hotel lobby.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. (No inflatables, sorry.)
Of course, the hotel staff also love fuzzbutts like us, which makes it the perfect place to stay for the convention. As well as being right where all the action is happening, staying at the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel means you won't have to worry about driving anywhere, making it a far more relaxing convention experience. Our specially-negotiated convention rates (see below) also help you save money and help us keep the hotel happy.
Those with four-legged friends will be pleased to know the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel is dog-friendly, with dogs under 40 pounds welcome at the hotel for no extra fee. For the safety and comfort of other residents, guests with pets must stay in first-floor rooms. There is even a special pet-friendly area outside to take the call of nature! However, guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both inside and outside of the hotel, as well as covering any damages caused by their pet during their stay. Pets over 40 pounds may be accepted at the hotel's discretion, but the hotel asks you to contact them at (503) 281-2500 ahead of your stay to discuss your needs.
Hotel House Rules
Like any convention, the way our attendees treat the hotel reflects the convention itself. And that means if our attendees don't respect the hotel, we won't be welcomed back. To ensure that doesn't happen, we ask that all guests use some basic common sense during their stay at the hotel and treat all staff, guests, and convention attendees with respect and dignity, as well as ensuring that all hotel and convention property is treated with an equal amount of respect.
- Be courteous to housekeeping, clean up after yourself, and remember to tip!
- Treat the hotel and its staff with respect. Do not break anything or cause damage to hotel property.
- Obey the hotel's no-smoking and no-vaping policy. Smoke only in designated outside areas, which are clearly marked. If you smoke in or damage your room, you'll be charged for it.
- Do not bring illegal substances or engage in illegal activities on hotel grounds or in convention space.
- Do not bring weapons of any kind onto hotel grounds or into convention space.
Simply put, we're asking you to follow standard hotel rules. Here at Furlandia, we view these rules as mandatory, not optional. If you're removed from the property or you violate hotel rules, you'll lose your convention membership.
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
8235 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97220
Phone: (503) 281-2500