Furlandia 2024 Hotel Information
Sheraton Portland Airpot Hotel
We ask that all guests treat hotel staff, guests, convention members, and hotel property with respect.
- Be courteous to housekeeping, clean up after yourself, and remember to tip!
- Treat the hotel and hotel staff with respect. Don’t cause damage to hotel property.
- Obey the hotel’s no-smoking and no-vaping policy. Smoke/vape only in designated outside areas, which are clearly marked. If you smoke in or damage your room, you will be billed for it.
- Do not bring illegal substances or engage in illegal activities on hotel premises or in convention spaces.
- Do not bring weapons of any kind onto hotel premises or into convention spaces.
These rules are requirements, not recommendations. If you are violate hotel rules or are removed from the property, you will also lose your convention membership.
When you check in, the hotel will place a hold on your card for potential incidentals, including but not limited to: room service, paid channels on the TV, and the refreshments in your room.
If your card on file is a credit card, this will show as a pending charge. A few days after you check out, if you did not incur any incidental charges, this pending charge will be removed.
If your card on file is a debit card, this will hold the amount at your bank. Just like with a credit card, if you do not incur any incidental charges during your stay, this hold will be released a few days after you check out. However, until you check out, the amount of the incidentals hold will not be available to you. For example, suppose you have $200 in your account and have your debit card on file for your room. If the incidentals hold is $150, then you will only have $50 available to you until a few days after you check out.
If you can’t make it to Furlandia and need to cancel your room reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can put your reservation back into our room block.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you where able.